Red Velvet Joy Eyes Twin Hands Pair Carpool Double Eyelid Surgery Nose Recent Facial Status

On the 17th, Red Velvet Joy had to record an animal farm on TV

I went to work at the SBS building. Joey on this day

Your eyes and nose look puffy

Red Velvet's Joy has double eyelid surgery

We're hearing about Joey's plastic surgery

Even in the photos that the fans took and the press photos

If you look at Joey's face

It's different from what the public knew about Joy of Red Velvet

My face is a bit swollen, so it looks different from before

It feels like my nose and eyes got chubby?



To the point where you can't see the double eyelid well

I had a thin inner double eyelid

If you look into Red Velvet's Joy's eyes

The double eyelid curls got chubby

I was able to see that

Not only the eyes, but also the nose

It looks like it's swollen

Can you see GFriend's Yerin's face?

If you look at the photo of Joey's face zoomed in recently

It's not Joey's double eyelid, but double eyelid

When I zoomed in, it looks like I have double-rimmed hair

This is how Joy looks like

Joy on her way to the animal farm

It's definitely something different

Personally, I really like Joy's face

I think I made my eyes look a bit high

If the swelling goes down, it'll be pretty again like before, right?

​Girls know when the swelling goes down

to come back with a pretty face

Joy of this face is the best. Thrilling... ❤


​This has been Red Velvet Joy's eye double eyelid. Carpool double eyelid cosmetic nose. Here's a review of the latest facial updates



Comments